Monday, November 19, 2012

I gave in (dream dress pt 2)

I WANT TO SCREAM RIGHT NOW.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT. I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID FOR IT. WHATAMIDOINGSOMEONESTOPME SENDHELP!!

*deep breath*

I bought Sugary Carnival. I was able to talk the girl selling the dress down to remove over $100 off the price (which is fair IMO for tag removal and 3+ wears!) And I paid for it this morning.

I seriously feel crazy. IT'S GOING TO BE MINE.
It's just some stupid lolita dress but it's miinnneeee nooowww.


I also went through my closet and picked out at least 70% of what I own to get rid of. I don't wear a lot of the skirts I have nor do I think I will. So much to sell ~_~;; ugh.
Maybe I'll just pay a friend to do it. Let her keep like 15% of whatever is made just so I don't have to deal with the crazy buyers.

Regardless the dress is paid for. Though since holidays are nigh I have no idea when I'll get the dress (it's coming from Europe as well.)

Oooo man!! I'd be so happy if it came in time for International Lolita Day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment